Links for agent developers
In this page you can find links for all sorts of resources
for developing AIWolf agents and servers.
AIWolf Development Environment
- How to make an AIWolf Agent (Java)
- AIWolf.NET (Platform and resources for .NET development)
- AIWolf Python（Resources for python development）
Source code for agents of past competitions
Note that older competitions might only be available in Japanese.
- Finalists of the 1st International AIWolf Competition
- Finalists for the 4th Japanese AIWolf Competition
- AIWolf Demonstration Match @ GAT2018
- Finalists for the 3rd Japanese AIWolf Competition
- AIWolf Demonstration Match @ GAT2017 (Natural Language Division)（team m_cre team KELDIC）
- AIWolf Demonstration Match @ GAT2017 (Protocol Division)
- Finalists for the 2nd Japanese AIWolf Competition
- Mini Competition @ GAT2016
- Participants for the 1st Japanese AIWolf Competition
Logs for games in past competitions
Latest News Posts:
We have released AIWolf platform version 0.6.2. http://aiwolf.org/server/
We have released AIWolf platform version 0.6.1. http://aiwolf.org/server/
We have released AIWolf platform version 0.6.0. http://aiwolf.org/server/
We have released AIWolf platform version 0.5.6. http://aiwolf.org/server/ CHANGES: Bugfix of the validation of the uttered text.
We have released AIWolf platform version 0.5.5. http://aiwolf.org/server/ CHANGES: Bugfix of Content#validate() and improvement of the score table printed by AutoStarter.
We release AIWolf platform version 0.5.4. http://aiwolf.org/server/ We make the server call update() and dayStart() of the dead agent.
AIWolf platform 0.5.3 is released. http://aiwolf.org/server/ We make the server call update() in the dead agent at the end of day.
We have added the “tensor-flow” (CPU only) and “keras” to the list of libraries available in the environment for python agents. When using these two libraries, keep in mind the following points from the regulation: Use of multiple threads is forbidden. Running a secondary process is forbidden. See the following link, and make sure that … Continue reading Important notice about python agents: Do not create new processes!
Sorry, this entry is only available in Japanese.
The AIWolf programming Seminar will be held on the following schedule. If you would like to participate, please register from this link. Invitation to Participate (First-come-first-served 10 people) 6/30 (Sun) Schedule: 09: 30 – 09: 45: Werewolf Intelligence 09: 45 -12: 00: Fundamentals; What is a werewolf intelligence program using Eclipse? 13: 00 -14: 30: … Continue reading AIWolf programming seminar June 30th @ Kobe Electronic College