Links for agent developers
In this page you can find links for all sorts of resources
for developing AIWolf agents and servers.
AIWolf Development Environment
- How to make an AIWolf Agent (Java)
- AIWolf.NET (Platform and resources for .NET development)
- AIWolf Python（Resources for python development）
Source code for agents of past competitions
Note that older competitions might only be available in Japanese.
- Finalists of the 2nd International AIWolf Competition
- Finalists of the 1st International AIWolf Competition
- Finalists for the 4th Japanese AIWolf Competition
- AIWolf Demonstration Match @ GAT2018
- Finalists for the 3rd Japanese AIWolf Competition
- AIWolf Demonstration Match @ GAT2017 (Natural Language Division)（team m_cre team KELDIC）
- AIWolf Demonstration Match @ GAT2017 (Protocol Division)
- Finalists for the 2nd Japanese AIWolf Competition
- Mini Competition @ GAT2016
- Participants for the 1st Japanese AIWolf Competition
Logs for games in past competitions
- 2nd International AIWolf Competition
- GAT2017 15人人狼対戦
- GAT2017 5人人狼対戦
Latest News Posts:
Source Code for the finalist teams in the 3rd International AIWolf Competition Team Name Source Code Document toku/ICE toku.zip toku.pdf TOT TOT.zip TOT.pdf KP22 AIWolf Generator KP22.pdf SYu AIWolf Generator SYu.pdf CanisLupus AIWolf Generator CanisLupus.pdf Tomatoken AIWolf Generator Tomatoken.pdf SORA AIWolf Generator SORA.pdf Hideto AIWolf Generator Hideto.pdf HALU HALU.zip HALU.pdf Tomato Tomato.zip Tomato.pdf OKAMI OKAMI.zip … Continue reading 3rd International AIWolf Competition — Source Code and Document
We have released AIWolf platform version 0.6.2. http://aiwolf.org/server/
We have released AIWolf platform version 0.6.1. http://aiwolf.org/server/
We have released AIWolf platform version 0.6.0. http://aiwolf.org/server/
We have released AIWolf platform version 0.5.6. http://aiwolf.org/server/ CHANGES: Bugfix of the validation of the uttered text.
We have released AIWolf platform version 0.5.5. http://aiwolf.org/server/ CHANGES: Bugfix of Content#validate() and improvement of the score table printed by AutoStarter.
We release AIWolf platform version 0.5.4. http://aiwolf.org/server/ We make the server call update() and dayStart() of the dead agent.
AIWolf platform 0.5.3 is released. http://aiwolf.org/server/ We make the server call update() in the dead agent at the end of day.
We have added the “tensor-flow” (CPU only) and “keras” to the list of libraries available in the environment for python agents. When using these two libraries, keep in mind the following points from the regulation: Use of multiple threads is forbidden. Running a secondary process is forbidden. See the following link, and make sure that … Continue reading Important notice about python agents: Do not create new processes!
Sorry, this entry is only available in Japanese.