How to create AIWolf agent
See “How to create the AI Wolf agent?” for the way to make AIWolf agent.
AIWolf platform 0.5.x Downloads
- aiwolf-ver0.5.1(2019/03/07)(JavaDoc DL)
- aiwolf-ver0.5.0(2019/02/20)(JavaDoc DL)
- 2019/05/27 ver0.5.6
- Bugfix of the validation of uttered text.
- 2019/05/15 ver0.5.5
- Bugfix of Content#validate().
- Improvement of the score table printed by AutoStarter.
- 2019/04/17 ver0.5.4
- Make the server call update() and dayStart() of the dead agent.
- 2019/04/15 ver0.5.3
- Make the server call update() in the dead agent at the end of day.
- 2019/03/16 ver0.5.2
- Improve sample agent.
- Fix the bug in Content class.
- Fix the bug that the utterance containing explicit subject is converted into Skip in GameViewer.
- 2019/03/07 ver0.5.1
- Rewrite sample agent.
- Fix same bugs.
- 2019/02/20 ver0.5.0
- Now AutoStarter can start Python agents and .NET agents.
- When using AutoStarter, Java agent communicates with the server directly, so high-speed execution is expected in case all the agents are Java agents.
- The format of AutoStarter.ini is changed.
- ContentBuilders become compliant with AIWolf protocol version 3.
The following is obsolete information. Please read them carefully.
Here is the AIWolf server. You can download latest updates from here. Detail specification may change due to rapid updates. (2014/06/14)
How to Run AIWolf server
How to Create AIWolf agent
Making Agents in AIWolf (written in Japanese)
AIWolf platform 0.4.x Downloads
- aiwolf-ver0.4.10(2018/01/24)(JavaDoc DL)
- aiwolf-ver0.4.6(2017/05/18) (JavaDoc DL)
- aiwolf-ver0.4.5(2017/03/29) JavaDoc (JavaDoc DL)
- aiwolf-ver0.4.0(2016/11/30) javadoc
AIWolf server is registered on GitHub. You can download nightly updates from https://github.com/aiwolf/.
Source codes are available on this page.
The developer is newbie for Github. If you have any questions, contact to developers.
We created application for fighting with AIWolves. Only for Windows.