Links for agent developers
In this page you can find links for all sorts of resources
for developing AIWolf agents and servers.
AIWolf Development Environment
- AIWolfPy(Traditional platform for Python)
- aiwolf package(A port of AIWolfLib to Python, NEW)
- Sample Java agent included in the official Java platform
- Java agent in the book “人狼知能で学ぶAIプログラミング” published in Japan
Source code for agents of past competitions
Note that older competitions might only be available in Japanese.
- Finalists of the 2nd International AIWolf Competition
- Finalists of the 1st International AIWolf Competition
- Finalists for the 4th Japanese AIWolf Competition
- AIWolf Demonstration Match @ GAT2018
- Finalists for the 3rd Japanese AIWolf Competition
- AIWolf Demonstration Match @ GAT2017 (Natural Language Division)（team m_cre team KELDIC）
- AIWolf Demonstration Match @ GAT2017 (Protocol Division)
- Finalists for the 2nd Japanese AIWolf Competition
- Mini Competition @ GAT2016
- Participants for the 1st Japanese AIWolf Competition
Logs for games in past competitions
- 4th International AIWolf Competition(15 players, 686,700 games)
- 2nd International AIWolf Competition
- GAT2017 15人人狼対戦
- GAT2017 5人人狼対戦
Latest News Posts:
You can download the game logs of the 4th international AIWolf contest final from here.
We have released AIWolf platform version 0.6.4. http://aiwolf.org/en/server/
AIWolf Generator is down because of system trouble. It is uncertain when the system will recover.
Source Code for the finalist teams in the 4th International AIWolf Competition Protocol Division Team Name Source Code License Document Basket Basket.zip MIT Basket.pdf ioh ioh.zip MIT ioh.pdf sUper_IL sUper_IL.zip MIT sUper_IL.pdf kgu_ryu kgu_ryu.zip MIT kgu_ryu.pdf takoyaki takoyaki.zip MIT takoyaki.pdf Hachi2 Hachi2.zip MIT Hachi2.pdf KP22 KP22.zip MIT KP22.pdf ice ice.zip MIT ice.pdf Ncu702 Ncu702.zip MIT … Continue reading 4th International AIWolf Competition Protocol Division — Source Code and Document
We have released AIWolf platform version 0.6.3. http://aiwolf.org/server/
Source Code for the finalist teams in the 3rd International AIWolf Competition Team Name Source Code Document toku/ICE toku.zip toku.pdf TOT TOT.zip TOT.pdf KP22 AIWolf Generator KP22.pdf SYu AIWolf Generator SYu.pdf CanisLupus AIWolf Generator CanisLupus.pdf Tomatoken AIWolf Generator Tomatoken.pdf SORA AIWolf Generator SORA.pdf Hideto AIWolf Generator Hideto.pdf HALU HALU.zip HALU.pdf Tomato Tomato.zip Tomato.pdf OKAMI OKAMI.zip … Continue reading 3rd International AIWolf Competition — Source Code and Document
Source Code for the finalist teams in the 2nd International AIWolf Competition Team Name Program Algorithm Description takeda 〇 〇 otsuki 〇 〇 HALU 〇 〇 J0hnDoe 〇 ○ cube 〇 ○ daisyo 〇 ○ Tomo 〇 ○ simipu 〇 ○ Udon 〇 ○ Tomato 〇 ○ wasabi 〇 ○ FoxuFoxu 〇 ○ PaSeRi 〇 … Continue reading 2nd International AIWolf Competition — Source Code
Sorry, this entry is only available in Japanese.
We have released AIWolf platform version 0.6.2. http://aiwolf.org/server/
We have released AIWolf platform version 0.6.1. http://aiwolf.org/server/